Thursday, July 21, 2011

So What Have I Been Playing?

My wife and I are first time parents. We find our selves playing mountains of mobile games as opposed to console fair. I carry with me an iPod Touch and PSP-GO most of the time.


On my PSP-GO, I have been playing Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow and Resistance: Retribution. Peace Walker is possibly one of my favourite games of all time, it's worth picking up a PSP just to play it. If you haven't played it, you must. Oh, you must!


On the iPod Touch, the delights of Dead Space, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Dungeon Hunter have been keeping me busy. Dead Space on the Touch is simply amazing. EA has done an amazing job bringing some of their biggest franchises to the iOS with spectacular results. Dead Space is a must have and a crowning achievement for the mobile device.


I honesty have a huge library of mobile games for either device. Sales come, purchases are made. Big titles launch and more purchases are made. Especially, iTunes store 99 cent game sales. Yikes! Lots of games get bought! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment