Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Post 65 Million Years In The Making

Sup Dawgs!?!?

It's been a while since my last post. Life got busy. A new career started after school finished. I'm trying to juggle the new job with a side business, alongside my family and a little baby. Busy. Busy. Busy some more. Alas, I still find time to play games, drink beer and watch football. My Green Bay Packers, as of this writing are still undefeated with a 6-0 rating. Hell yeah! Arron Rodgers is the man. Hooray!

What have I been playing? A little bit of this and that. Gran Turismo 5 had a recent huge update and I hit the road with a beautiful retro Camero. Damn. GT5 is a beautiful looking game. Sega's Vanquish is awesome! It just screams classic Sega. You have to own that game! I picked up Lego Star Wars: The Clone Wars for my PS3 and PSP. This game just rocks! Tons of fun! Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is classic. Beautiful, mysterious and grand, you spend your time rebuilding Rome as you unravel the secrets of the Templar's. Finally, yes I had to get it. Batman Arkham City is just awesome.

So what is coming up? Sony is releasing an affordable 3D PlayStation branded monitor mid-November. Hmm... Tempting! Sonic Generations hits store shelves November 1st! Hell yes! Big Daddy Boss and Snake return in HD with the Metal Gear Solid Collection in November 8th. Uncharted 3 and Assassin's Creed: Revelations arrive in November as well. Yes! Yes! Yyyeeessssss!!!! It really isn't fair, there is so much greatness arriving in such a short time.

BTW, thanks for your visits and hanging in there when nothing was posted. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment