Saturday, January 14, 2012

Back In The 3rd Dimension

It's been a while since I played with my PlayStation branded 3D monitor. Life, baby and work have been busy to say the least.

Wow!

That was my first reaction to firing up the glorious vision before my eyes. Yes, the monitor is beautiful.

Off to the world of Motorstorm Apocalypse I explored. Visions of heavenly destruction before my very eyes. Speaking of which, I put those 3D glasses on and focused on the monitor, there was no strain or moment of adjustment to experience dimensional imagery. That I was very impressed about.

So it was a variety of races, many that I even achieved 1st place in. Hooray!

I also viewed a bit of Tron Legacy as well. It remains one of the best examples of 3D since Avatar. Olivia Wilde still remains a beautifully captured vision within the film's digital space. Glorious!

My time with 3D was cut short. Baby is awake. Vast journeys have now ended. Time to tackle real life adventures. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment