Monday, December 26, 2011

Sony Tablet S is Operational!

Well I finally got myself into the tablet biz. During Christmas shopping deals extravaganzas, I was able to get a hold of a Sony Tablet S for a pretty good price.

How much?

I won't reveal. However it was a far cry than an iPad.

Do I like. Oh, I like.

I have to admit. I've been looking at reviews and opinions since it's release in mid-September. Word was very positive. Even with Sony being out of the gate last with a tablet, they designed a very pleasing, revolutionary design. It's comfortable wedge shape form, allows ease of use for productivity. It's form also allows for comfortable enjoyment of entertainment. Especially reading, it feels like holding a book instead of a piece of tech. I love the SD card slot. The Android Market could use a little more content, but it is coming.

Look forward for apps and game reviews specific for the device right here on this blog!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment