Saturday, March 17, 2012

New iPad Interest Poll

Tech news super site engadget has recently conducted an online poll for fellow users to judge the interest of Apple's "New iPad".

As of this writing, results are the following -

The new iPad: are you buying one? 

Already got it! 13295 (22.0%)
Yes, I'm upgrading from the original iPad / iPad. 26025 (10.0%)
I'm gonna take a look in-store first. 12305 (20.3%)
Nah, I'm more interested in an Android slate. 18669 (30.9%)
Tablets? Not for me thanks! 10196 (16.9%)

Hmm... Interesting. Results may change as time marches forward, however it is interesting to note those who are more interested in Android. The "New iPad" is a powerhouse, looks amazing and of course, one can not deny that wonderful "App Store".

If you are a regular reader of this blog, I do enjoy my Sony products and I do own the Tablet S. This Android tablet is solid offering tech specs that are roughly in between the iPad 2 and "New iPad". My interest of Apple's latest and greatest tablet is huge. I will probably purchase one in the future. However, I am still happy with my Sony tablet at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment