Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What's Up? Updates!

See that picture on the left? Doesn't that just make you happy?

It sure does!

The blogging and the twitting have been slow recently. I'm afraid life, baby, sleep, work and taxes have taken up the majority of my time. However in May, things will turn up here.

So what have I been playing?

New games such as Unit 13 on the PS Vita.

Retro games such as Max Payne, Namco and Midway Arcades on the iPod Touch.

Plus, big blockbusters such as Grand Theft Auto IV: Tales of Liberty City on PS3.

As for the future of this blog, expect a Pac-Man retrospective podcast. I recorded one which didn't turn out so well. Then I got down with a spring cold of plenty of coughing and more coughing. Followed by more coughing.  The Pac will be the next podcast which I am very excited to do!

Keep playing! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment