Monday, August 8, 2011

Changing Your Background

I own a HP Windows 7 Netbook. She's over a year old now and I picked her up on sale for $199.99. It's one of the easiest reasons why I still don't own an iPad. Apple's touch device is phenomenal. However, it's $620 price tag for the 32GB Wi-Fi model keeps me at arms length. We'll see in the future what the iPad 3 will offer, that may be my breaking point in a purchase.

Back to my Netbook. The model I have has a gig of RAM, 140gb hard drive, SD card slot, 3 USB ports, VGA out and much more. So, for $199.99 it was a huge value for, well, a huge value. I love it.

My only disappointment is an odd decision for Windows 7 Starter operating systems, which dominate the Netbook market. A user can not change the desktop's background from it's hypnotic Windows fair.

Now you can. Head over to Windows SevenForums and download the Oceanis change background program and you're ready to rock and roll.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment