Monday, August 29, 2011

Madden NFL 12, Hours Away


In less than 24 hours, Madden NFL 12 will be released. What can I say but I am jacked up! Updates to the game are not huge, however they are numerous. Plus, the game's presentation is mirrored like the big HD television presentations. This includes NFL Network style camera shots. It looks amazing.

Off the bat, I will be purchasing the digital editions of the game for the PSP and iOS. They will hold me over greatly until I acquire the PS3 edition. This will be accomplished via a Sports Illustrated subscription, which should be available by mid-September. Check out SI.COM for their current NCAA deal, it'll give you an idea about the upcoming Madden NFL 12 subscription. Why am I doing this? Simply because for the price of the game, I'll receive a year of Sports Illustrated in my mail box. It's nice to receive something else besides bills.

Those who are curious about owning a portable Madden and who don't own a PSP, should seriously consider the brand new bundle from Sony. It includes a PSP-3000, 2 gig memory card, Madden NFL 12 and Need For Speed: Shift on UMD for $159.99. It may also help sooth the non-vita North American launch this holiday season. *sniff* Remember you can purchase PSP, PS1 and Mini's for your PSP on the PSN and this content is usable for your Vita. Think of it as building a library today, for your future awesome tech.

BTW, did you watch the August 26th pre-season match between the Packers and Colts? It was awesome stuff! The final 45 seconds of the game is why I love football.

Enjoy the pigskin!

- Posted using my iPod Touch. Happy 20th Sonic!

No comments:

Post a Comment