Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pac-Man/Star Wars/Alien/My Birthday's :)

May is full of important birthday's.

Pac-Man celebrated his 32nd on May 22. Star Wars celebrates it's 35th on May 24, alongside yours truly. Finally, there is Ridley Scott's classic Alien, which debuted in theatres 33 years ago on May 25.

Yes, it is this time a year, I find of great happiness.

Those two icons have been a huge part of my life. Great times, fandom and entertainment galore.

So if you have or haven't played a round of Pac-Man, do so today. The same goes for Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope and Alien. I really don't care if you watch the original theatrical edition on DVD or the super duper explosive editions on Blu-Ray, both bring happy feelings to myself.

Enjoy the good times! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment