Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sony Tablet S Cradle & Keyboard Max Excitement

I am pleased with my Sony Tablet S. It's wedge shape design, at first throws people off, that is until they get it in their hands. It's unique and very user friendly hardware design wins people over.

London Drugs recently had a sale, which deeply discounted the tablet's cradle and Bluetooth keyboard accessories. So I made the plunge and I'm really happy with the purchase.

One could live without the extra goodies, but I found myself enjoying the experience even more. Writing became much more elegant, alongside surfing the internet. There are cradle specific apps such as a clock and photo gallery, adding some nice extra value. You can also connect your AC adapter to the cradle and let the tablet charge in the base. Nice! The keyboard is simply awesome. Productivity increased and at ease.

I recommend the accessories, providing a sweeter tablet experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment