Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Apple iPad 3 Smash Universe March 7th

I am very excited about this.

I purchased a Sony Tablet S last November during pre-Christmas sales. The savings where literally around $200 bucks over an iPad 2. So I caved in and was delighted by Sony's first venture into the tablet territory, with award winning results.

Now Apple is bringing out the big guns.

Rumors of a monsterous retina display for the device appear to be concrete alongside HD cameras and quad core CPUs. The iPad 3 is going to be a beast. Will it be enough as a wanted purchase? Only time will tell. I hope they don't jack the price up, which is also another rumor in itself. I wouldn't doubt that Apple would do it, because they can. The iPad 3 will be officially unveiled on Wedneday, March 7th during one of Apple's much anticipated events.

Hooray! I love me some tech press conferences!

No comments:

Post a Comment