Saturday, February 18, 2012

Vita Impressions Continued

I can confidently confirm that the PS Vita is awesome and after 3 days of playing with it, still highly entertaining. ;)

I've been playing it in a few public places with public wi-fi access. Syncing trophies from those spots has been fast. Faster than my PS3 ever synced at home.

Let's just say that the Vita is more than a PS3, much more than a PSP. It has more ways to interact with games than any previous desktop, console, portable or mobile device before it. It is such a joy to play with. That is saying a lot my friends and I'm dead serious about that.

It is the best. If you are a gamer and gaming is your hobby, you owe it to yourself to get one. This is why we game. This is why we play. The Vita does everything RIGHT.

Go get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment