Friday, February 24, 2012

Playing Vita Is Good For You

I was going to upload an audio journal of my first five days with the PS Vita Early Edition, however that is on hold for a bit. I'll get to it at some point, but I would rather play the thing as much as possible. I'm pretty sure you've got your fill of reviews and previews. Look the bottom line is that it is a console, portable and mobile experience smashed beautifully all into one. Only it is so much more than any single one of those devices. You owe it to yourself to get one.

I've been enjoying Uncharted, Lumines, Super Stardust and Rayman. All are awesome. These giant console games are always with me. I can obtain trophies wherever I am. I can access the PlayStation Network on any wi-fi spot. Near is simply amazing.

I could jibber-jab further about it but simply, you won't understand me until you experience it for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment