Saturday, February 18, 2012

Twisted Metal Shoots My Truck

I did it. I did it for the Jaffe.

Even with spending a zillion dollars on Vita Early Editions, games and accessories, I still had to pick up Twisted Metal. The latest entry for the series and the first for the PS3 is an absolute blast! The game is heart pounding and extremely addictive. This is one of those games you play with a big fat grin on your face in delight. Damn! The soundtrack kicks ass! It fits the experience perfectly. I have to admit, when you finally complete an extremely challenging stage over 20 minutes, you feel damn good and exhausted.

I love this game. I'm happy I got it.

Check out below for the finale of the "Shoot My Truck" ad campaign from Sony. Hosted by David "The Man" Jaffe, as contestants had an opportunity to destroy Sweet Tooth's truck in real life. Yes, with a real gun and real bullets. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment